Monday, June 14, 2010

New Problems

So the other day on my way home from work my bike quit on me. I sat on the side of the road for about an hour until Bones could come get me with a trailer. The break down wasn't all that bad. I met "Gabby" from the 2nd Brigade MC and we chatted the whole time. He was more than willing to help me in anyway I needed. So I get the bike home and start checking things out. This was definately an ignition problem. The first thing I did was open the ignition cover and this is what I found. I was shocked with all those metal shavings! However, it wasn't as bad as I expected. A small screw holding my electronic ignition from the motor side decided to back out and shear the springs off of my advance unit weights. The metal shavings are a result of the weights hitting the small screw and gouging the inside of the cover. WHEEEWWW! I get a new advance unit from my boy Lance and put it in. I tighten down the bolt and SNAP! FUCK! The bolt snapped off in my cam. I call Chris ASAP before he leaves from work to bring me a new bolt and some left handed drill bits. We got the bolt out no problem and put the thing back together. After that, we headed down to Louie's trophy house to check out Barney's band the Menthols and have a few drinks. Now just to fix that god damned oil leak.Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment