So in a few of my previous posts I talked about some issues I was having with my bike. What else is new, right? I have been having an oil leak problem. Usually I am not concerned with leaks but this one has become a problem. No one wants to ride behind me because they end up looking like an Italian when they get done riding behind me and I have to spend a shit ton of loot filling up my gearcase fluid every time I ride. So I went searching for the problem last night. I fixed the primary drain plug leak and now I have another problem. Here is what I found. When I pulled the sprocket cover off Chris noticed immediately that something wasn't right. The nut that holds on the sprocket for one, didn't have a lock tab on it. Secondly, the nut was almost of of the tranny shaft. The only thing holding the nut on was the inside of the sprocket cover. In the picture you can notice where the nut has worn down a perfect circular pattern into the cover. After further inspection we noticed that the nut only had about a thread left on it. There is a seal that holds the fluid in behind the sprocket when it is tight and this seal is butted up against a gasket. I will start tearing into it more when I buy a sprocket puller and my parts come in. Stay Tuned.